Cape Town, Western Cape, ZA
Company: Tower Group
Category: Management Occupations
Published on 2021-11-19T10:51:25.000000Z
Our client, a leader in the supply and sale of health and wellness products, are looking for a suitably experienced/qualified Wellness/Store Assistant. As a Wellness Assistant, you will be somebody with a natural drive and excitement for selling, and a genuine interest in leading a healthy lifestyle. Salary : Market Related
Strategic Focus Areas:
Sales: Assist with POS, contributing to meeting and exceeding sales targets, specialize in all departments through supplier training and prescribed booklist completion.
Customer Experience: Professionalism, housekeeping, store look and feel know the layout of the store to direct customers to products.
Store Disciplines and Productivity: Ticketing, effective merchandising as per guidelines.
Risk Management: Stock control - stock counts & product expiry checks.
- Grade 12
- Relevant Diploma/ short course qualification (Health and Wellness modality/Effective selling (retail)/ Product specific knowledge.
- Minimum years retail sales experience (2 years industry specific)
- Computer Literate
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication.
- Willingness and ability to work weekends and extended hours
- Competency assessment achieved.