Our client a Global Tech firm is seeking a UI/UX Product Designer to join their team in Sandton on a contract basis. Our client offers stability, excellent working environment, growth and an attractive salary.
As a UI/UX Designer, you''ll be responsible for the design of all visual elements in our products. This includes everything from wireframes to interactive web pages, mobile apps and print materials. You will work closely with engineers and developers to ensure that designs are implemented effectively across platforms.
- Plans and organizes the architecture and development of screens and input/output devices in a user interface (UI).
- Provides technical direction and feedback to designers, developers, and other team members on the design, usability, and appropriateness of interface elements.
- Prepares layouts Incorporates usability testing of the product into the design process
- Conducts research in usability and accessibility standards to ensure products meet global standards.
- Designs interactive interfaces for web and mobile applications.
- Participates in development workflows by providing problem-solving skills during prototyping, end-to-end design work Develops and implements unique, creative, creative solutions to complex UX problems
- Designs visual elements in a vector drawing application such as Adobe Illustrator or Adobe InDesign, or HTML5 apps such as Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Bachelors degree in design or related field required
- Demonstrated ability to understand UX fundamentals and principles, as well as the value of user research, including quantitative analysis and testing.
- Demonstrated ability to create engaging user experiences that improve the overall user experience.
- Minimum of five years of experience designing user interfaces and/or product mockups.