Senior Financial Accountant
Cape Town, Western Cape, ZA
Category: Business and Financial Operations Occupations
Published on 2021-11-19T10:51:25.000000Z
Seeking a Senior Accountant to join a team within the ecommerce space to help their business to scale profitably. The successful candidate will design and implement efficient accounting processes with appropriate risk controls to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to influence strategic decisions with data-driven insights and have a lasting impact on the business.
You will work closely with the CEO of the company, accurately reporting on the financial position of the business to enable decision making based on findings and forecasts, help to analyse the company's cashflow, manage resources and spending and also perform a number of human resource management functions.
This role is best suited to an entrepreneurial leader with problem solving capability, high attention to detail and a thirst to understand the root causes of problems and drive change.
- Prepare financial reports, budgets, tax calculations
- Support cash flow and inventory management
- Work closely with the Executive team to provide actionable insights that support the business to meet financial and strategic goals
- Refine and build scalable processes and procedures to maximise the benefits of Acumatica ERP
- Newly qualified CA (SA) or Professional Accountant (SA)
- FMCG, Retail background (e-commerce is high beneficial) in articles and post articles
- Finance degree
- Experience within an Accounting and Finance function, physically performing accounting activities (Reconciliations, journal entries, inventory management, etc.)
- A working understanding of inventory management
- Experience in ERP Accounting essential
The closing date for this position: 19th November 2021. Only suitably qualified/shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of submission, please consider your application unsuccessful.