Regulatory Reporting Accountant
An exciting new role as regulatory reporting accountant has opened. This role requires professional and proficient cadidates.
Regulatory reporting to the company and other regulatory-related tasks including but not limited to:
• Ensure compliance with company rules, regulations and directives for Bank supervision and reporting
• Assist in proactively managing Regulatory reporting requirements
• Monthly “Group” Regulatory Reporting – working closely with the relevant offshore production team to ensure
complete, accurate and timely CRES submission for all relevant local legal entities.
• Prepare/review all daily, monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly BA returns and ensure reports are submitted on time as prescribed in the regulations and as authorised by the various risk type owners including responding to queries from the company. (oral & written)
EDUCATIONAL and EXPERIENCE:
• BCom Degree in Accounting or a Chartered Accountant
• Minimum 1 to 3 years experience in reporting.
Contract 1 - 2 years
Banking/Finance And Investment
Cost To Company
Gauteng - JHB North