- Establishing root causes and implement corrective actions for allocated quality problems.
- Interfacing with various departments.
- Present findings / reports at various forums and management structures.
- Liaising with overseas counterparts with regard to build/quality matters.
- Co-ordinate and be accountable for Body Shop and Paint Shop Quality issues.
- Lead cross functional teams when required.
- Monitor and reporting of non-conformances and processes and initiating corrective actions to drive early detection.
- Have a minimum National Diploma in one of the engineering sciences
- Have 3 -5 years experience within the manufacturing industry