Your role will be that of main liaison between the company''s internal claims operational staff, management, and its brokers, for all claims-related matters of a highly complex technical/legal nature. Working closely with an allocated portfolio of brokers, the Portfolio Relationship Manager will:
- Apply technical product knowledge, legal expertise to facilitate effective resolution ensuring a fair outcome.
- Act as an expert advisor on all complex claims
- Provide training and guidance
- lead team of claims specialists
- Provide information to brokers
- Evaluate process and procedures
Full claims administrative support will be given by the company''s claims department, while the core purpose will be to provide technical and legal guidance and insight to both internal staff and brokers on most complex claims matters.
- Grade 12
- LLB Degree -essential
- Higher Certificate in Short Term Insurance
- RE 5
- DOFA essential
- Computer literate
- 6-8 years min in claims (Commercial, Personal & Motor& Non-Motor)
- Must have worked for a UMA, Insurer, or other Risk Carrier, where broker interaction form an inherent part of the job.