Non conventional college based in Centurion is in search of a Learning Delivery Manager. This individual will be responsible for providing insights on the holistic academic approach of the various phases (Grade R-12).
- Lead the Learning Delivery team regarding the development and upgrading of academic offerings
- Management of Learning Delivery team across different phases (management of education specialist)
- Organise training and spearhead initiatives to advance specific subject areas or phases
- Provide insights and solutions on the approach of developing digital content, assessments, study material
- Investigate, research, suggest and apply new trends, products, and technologies relevant to the allocated
phase(s) of education
- Collaboration with assessment, marking team and the different streams within the Learning Delivery team
- Preparing and presenting academic webinars to support the academic journey of learners.
- Level 7 Diploma/Bachelors degree with a professional teaching qualification
- Background in Educational management (beneficial)
- At least 5+ years relevant experience in the field of education
- Knowledge of the requirements of the various phases of education