Junior Sales Executive
East London, Eastern Cape, ZA
Company: Abantu Staffing Solutions
Category: Management Occupations
Published on 2021-11-19T10:51:25.000000Z
An established print media company seeks to employ a highly self-motivated print and online Junior Sales Executive to join their dynamic team. The main purpose of this role is to generate sales, service clients and grow revenues across all Print and Online Platforms.
Good EQ and a Positive Attitude is an important attribute. The successful candidate must be able to interact at all levels and engage with both internal & external stakeholders. Skills in the Digital space and innovative ideas to improve customer experience is a key factor.
- Completed Grade 12 / equivalent
- Must have Sales/Marketing/Social Media degree or diploma (or studying towards one)
- Digital Advertising qualification/Knowledge
- Sound Business, Proposal Writing and Presentations Skills.
- Sales Experience is advantageous.
- Valid driver’s license and own vehicle
Responsibilities and Outcomes:
- To achieve set individual targets and yields.
- Contribute to the development of the Sales Strategy and execution thereof by Initiating,
- developing, and maintaining business relationships with key clients.
- Customer relationship and service – stimulate the market by providing the client with
- innovative ideas and advertising platforms in line with the client’s advertising objectives.
- Contribute to growth of online advertising across all digital platforms (Facebook, Twitter and Live app).
- Set digital marketing strategies and solutions using all necessary tools (e.g., website, emails, social media and blogs).
- Research digital products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities.
- Identify business/advertising opportunities and develop powerful marketing strategies and print and online projects
Competencies / Skills:
- Strong relationship building skills
- Positive outlook/attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written