- Optimize maintenance cost through world-class maintenance
- Apply safety rules & safe practices as well environment responsibilities at work
- Maintain, improve & develop the sites process control systems & instrumentation to match/support the sites overall objectives.
- Identify areas to prevent deterioration as well as areas for improvements.
- Reporting to the sites engineering manager.
- Liaison with plant customers, planners & supervisors to develop work plans which incorporate reliability improvement targets.
- Facilitate improvement team meetings with a view to identify root causes of equipment failures & implement corrective and preventive actions.
- Review & update preventive maintenance plans & to provide technical support to the control & instrumentation team.
- Compliance at all times with all polices including ISO45001, ISO14001 & ISO9001.
- Control instrumentation team member utilization rate & equipment performance indicators
- Team member employee satisfaction score, completeness & quality of information/paperwork
- Production customer process monitoring & control systems, process optimization & data collection systems.
- Develop & implement equipment life cycle management procedure to optimize cost performance & profitability.
Pretoria, Gauteng, ZA
Company: Bridge Personnel cc
Category: Architecture and Engineering Occupations
Published on 2022-05-27 12:50