The division that the successful candidate will be working in is a turnkey entity that focuses on projects and installations to major retail outlets e.g. WW, Makro, Spar, OK, PnP, etc. The project includes part or in whole refrigeration; cold rooms; fridge cabinets; freezer rooms; glass doors for fridges and freezes; etc.
The clients focus is in reducing the energy consumption for their clients and driving their campaign on green energy, along with providing world class solutions, service and products.
- Manage the sales teams (local & export): KPIs, sales planning, controls and management.
- Sales growth strategy: including new client acquisition.
- Sales budgeting and forecasting.
- Manage selected key accounts/project management.
- Co-ordination and integration of anchor and export sales.
- Marketing strategy & execution: Product, price, place, promotion.
- Client commercial management: Quotation/contracting/project management & payments.
Measures of performance: (PP:<50%; BT: 50% to 80%; OT: 80% to 120%; HP: 120% to 150%; EP: >150%)
- WT:20% - Achievement of sales budget (measured against management accounts)
- WT:20% - Achievement of sales margins (actual vs budget contributions-against management accounts and quotations).
- WT:10% - Sales pipeline health (3 months locked in the order book against budget).
- WT:10% - Debtors days between 50-60 average over the period of review.
- Sales & Marketing management: 10 Year.
- Client relationship management.
- Leadership and management skills.
- Sales & marketing leadership.
- Deep industry networks.
- Product expertise, ability to sell consultatively.
- Basic technical refrigeration knowledge preferable.
- Strong Project Management Skills and approaches.
- Knowledge of the Commercial refrigeration industry, role players and products will be advantageous.
- WT:10% - Builds a sales culture that focuses on top and bottom line success margin focused.
- WT:10% - Continually improves our marketing strategy and implements effectively.
- WT:10% - Client acquisition and growth (improving market share).
- WT:5% - Develops a high performing consultative technical sales team.
- WT:5% - Client retention/relationships (improving service levels).