- To conduct detailed pre-installation site surveys.
- To install services and fully commission first time.
- Post installation quality checks and procedures.
- To attend to service requests in accordance with SLAs.
- To follow through on instructions from Service Coordinators and regional Operations manager.
- To adhere to stock and procurement processes.
- Maintain vehicle and tools in line with company policies.
- To assist senior Engineers (C1, C2, D1 and D2) and train junior Engineer (A and B1)
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Visio
- MS PowerPoint
- Matric (Grade 12) or N4 Electronics/IT
- IT Certificate
- 2 Years VoIP - Installations and Maintenance
- 2 Years Data (ADSL, MPLS, VPN, Firewalls) Installations and Maintenance